Thursday, December 07, 2006

Eye of the tiger!

The heat is ON....and I am not talking about the times I accidentally set the microwave on fire. No, the time has come for you to log in your votes for MKEOnline's MUCH-anticipated Blog of the Year competition. You can vote only once per e-mail address, so tell your friends...and vote with EVERY e-mail address you have! I am insecure people, and as you probably know by now, I need every win I can possible eek out...even if it is through bribery and votes made solely out of pity.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR SUPER SECRET RANTINGS!

Speaking of bribery, if you do vote for me I will buy you a pony...that's right, a PONY!

(P.S. If your friends don't actually read Super Secret Rantings, here are some good examples of what this fabulous, and often-times neurotic blog is all about: Example 1 and Example 2.)


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters