Tuesday, November 14, 2006

You think you know...

Since my last posting, there have been so many things I COULD have posted on. Things I SHOULD have been posting on….but didn’t. So now, dearest seven loyal readers, I find myself at a loss as to just what I should include in my update.

Let’s see, in the time since I last posted I have somehow managed to defy the space-time continuum by watching 48-hours of Nip/Tuck within a 24-hour time frame; in another misguided attempt at cooking, I have burnt my OTHER thumb (thus rounding out the set) ; Coworker B has added a stuffed animal made to look like a sleeping puppy to her cubi-cell décor……..


AND after a three-month hiatus, Kooky Kathy (the morbidly obese lady who likes to talk to me at my gym while I am trying to stretch) has returned to her seat in the stretching area of the ladies locker room; only now, she likes to be naked……


That’s right people, ALL HELL has broken loose.

So in an effort to escape the madness on Milwaukee, I plan to travel to Chicago this weekend to visit Jazzy A, Peppermint Patty, F’n Early and whatever other lucky ladies happen to meet us out. Watch out Chicago, here I come...and for God's sakes Kathy, put on a shirt.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters