Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday! Monday! Monday!

Excerpt from my disasterous 2nd date with Guy Milwaukee:

Guy Milwaukee: So do you think there is “relationship material here"?

Little Miss Westchester: Well, it’s our second date-but I think you are nice and cute and I would like to see you again.

Guy Milwaukee: See, I have a lot of friends. I don’t need anymore friends. So, if you don’t see this going anywhere, then please tell me now.

Westchester: …..?

Guy Milwaukee: Well I guess that’s it then. You clearly view me as being too serious-and I had no intention of scaring you the way I did with this conversation. I guess we just don’t communicate well.

Westchester:……..?...........?

Guy Milwaukee: (Walking away) Goodnight then, and good luck.

What the HELL just happened?!?!?

Luckily, my second and last date with Guy were not the only thing I did this weekend. On Saturday I went to see The Departed with my mom-which was an AWESOME movie. If you haven’t heard of this movie yet, it stars Jack Nicholson as a Boston mob boss and Leonardo DiCaprio (swoon) and Matt Damon as two young men at odds. In typical Martin Scorsese fare, it is violent-but nothing you can’t handle. Go see it!

Next it was on to Moody St. Claire’s Halloween party! I went as a devil while Hope Valentine hesitantly went as a bunny. Hope, having never been one to get enthusiastic about costumes, was dragging her feet a little about getting into her bunny ears. Sometimes Hope needs a little encouragement, so I lovingly said, "Put those fucking ears on!".... I like to haze my friends. Needless to say, our costumes didn’t come any where near the level of excellence of some of the other party attendees.
Moody went as Joan Crawford from Mommie Dearest, Security Steve went as a troubled meth addict in serious need of dental care, and my friend Hot Jamie’s boyfriend went as a guy with a screwdriver through his head. VERY realistic. When it was all said and done, Hope and I had a great time, and I was very glad to get some quality time in with Miss Moody.

On Sunday I woke up to some FABULOUS news from Minnesota cutie, Beaker Callahan. After over a year of dating, Beaker and her boyfriend Kyle are now engaged!!!!! HURRAY!



Finally, it was on to good pal Mickey Delaware’s house for some hot cider and pumpkin carving. That’s right, it was a pumpkin carving FIESTA. Ole!

What an interesting weekend.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters