Sunday, February 17, 2008

It's time for a comeback!

I have been told by the three people who used to read my blog, that they miss Little Miss Westchester.

Truth be told, I miss them too; and not just because they have given me compliments (which is very high up on the list of my favorite things, behind only reruns of Get Smart and the shiny things I want to put in my mouth), but also because I like to create art work on Microsoft Paint, and this is clearly the only venue where such skills can be put to good use in the real world.

Luckily, I live in a small bubble of office dronedom and in the three months since my last posting, I have only a few key updates to speak of:

1. I have been moved to a desk by the window. Upside, a view of the sunshine and a connection to the world outside; downside, a cubi-cell neighbor who likes to listen to Soulja Boy on repeat out of his computer speakers.

2. Over the past three months I have had many opportunities to travel to glamorous (a word I can now spell without spell check thanks to some catchy lyrics by Fergie) places such as Amsterdam, Cabo San Lucas, and Bayview, Wisconsin.

3. After a brief respite, Department X's unofficial Christmas Countdown is back up, now coming in at a grand total of 311 days until Christmas. You can imagine my delight.

4. I recently swam with dolphins. They were merry.

5. I still fear Squirrels and wish for their swift demise.

6. In Mexico there are large squirrels called Agoutis. I accidentally saw one give birth. It was horrible. But I could not look away.

7. I have learned how to play Cribbage! A game of strategy and cunning, my love for this little joust with cards is swiftly surpassing my lust for rhinestones; however, the card game requires constant basic addition from its players, thus serving as a constant reminder of my inadequacies in remedial math and basic addition.

Well, that's all for now! I don't want to reveal TOO many of my secrets!

But I promise to blog again soon-thanks for checking back!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters