Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year, New Secret Rantings!

Happy New Year Everybody! Sorry for the lack of posts, my only excuse is that I am very lazy....AND good looking, and the combination of both has kept me from my Super Secret World.

Some updates:

1. Coworker B has restarted her Christmas Countdown in 2007-but had been very lazy about keeping it up to date. Currently the count reads "365 Days Until Christmas," and serves as a constant reminder to that old debate that asks: “What is more depressing, a Christmas Countdown loooooong before Christmas, OR a Christmas Countdown looooooon before Christmas that is ALSO not up to date?” The world may never know.

2. Someone FINALLY took the hint, and bought me one the “Gift Suggestions” I had made in a previous posting. Yes, Little Miss Westchester is now the proud owner of her very own Dwight Schrute bobblehead.

3. The Westchester family went bowling a few days after Chrismas, and were lucky enough to be assigned to the lane next to a “Ninja” and “J.B.” It is unknown whether or not those were the bowler’s real names; however, I would like to err on the side of YES!

4. I spent this New Year’s Eve with Moody St. Clair, Security Steve, Junior Carter and some other people (who don’t have special names on this blog) at Lake Front Brewery. Good times were had by all, and I made the very important resolution to try to be nicer to people-unless it is someone I hate, in which case, all bets are off.

2007 HERE WE COME!

(UNFORTUNATELY, no squirrels were harmed in the making of this poster.)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters