Thursday, October 05, 2006

I am a dating machine.

Somehow, I have managed to get myself asked out on two dates next week, with two different guys.

This is the first time in a while that will be going on any date(*) at all, let along multiple dates, so I am looking forward to it…I mean them.

I would definitely recommend checking back next week for some exciting post-date analysis.

(*)With the exception, of course, of the accidental-date I went on the other week with an old cast mate from the show I was in earlier this year. You see, I thought we were just going to dinner as friends to catch up, until he started referring to our get together as his “best date ever” and asked me to marry him after I made, what I am assuming he considered, a particularly notable juke box selection. Ah the foibles of youth.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters