Monday, April 03, 2006

Worms are gross.

It is raining outside, which means there are worms everywhere.

EVERYWHERE.

In fact, on my 5 mile walk from the employee parking lot into the office this morning I noticed an earthworm that extended well beyond the 5 inch mark. It was disgusting and was blocking a large portion of the foot path. All I want to do right now is wash the image of that worm from my mind- but I cannot. Every time I close my eyes I see THIS looking back up at me.

On another note, this weekend marked my debut onto Milwaukee's community theatre stage. The director Corky St. Clair (not to be confused with Moody St. Clair my often surly, but delightful friend) was in fine form, making changes to our blocking right up until show time. I was thrilled to have so many of my friends come out to support me, and I think I would be remiss as a "journalist" not to reprint their feedback of my performance here....

"The show sucked, but you were awesome Little Miss Westchester. In fact, you were the best actor on that stage...and the best looking!" (Jazzy A)

"I can't believe that director still has a job in this town-but man are you talented." (Joe Hollywood)

"Little Miss Westchester, you amazed me with your acting! You stole the show!" (F. Early)

"I liked your costume." (Hope Valentine)

Thanks again to all of my friends who came out this weekend; and, on a side note to those who are thinking of coming to the show this weekend, it is positive reinforcement like this that will buy you my eternal gratitude or (if you are cute and look like Jake Gyllenhall) a solid and appreciative pat on the ass.

Keep that in mind.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Bruce Dierbeck said...

Never one to pass up a pat on the ass, if previous plans fall through. Where and when?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters