Sunday, September 10, 2006

Something wicked this way comes...

As you may recall, I spent this weekend in Chicago with my girlfriends. On Friday, Peppermint Patty treated me to the hit musical Wicked as a belated birthday present. The show was amazing; and as was expected, I cried a few times during the performance. I would highly recommend seeing this musical if you are at all interested in the theatre.

Saturday brought the wonderful, and highly anticipated wedding of college friend Nurse Blondie. The whole gang was there: Fucking Early, Jazzy A, Spanish Houlihan, Peppermint Patty, Foxy Sunshine, and yours truly, Little Miss Westchester. From Blondie’s beautiful gown to the delicious dinner and fun-filled dancing, I think everyone in attendence would agree with me when I say, that I am really good looking.....

But seriously, the wedding went off without a hitch and I just had an amazing time!

Here is a great photo of the girls and me before the reception. Now I can’t put my finger on it, but this picture reminds me of another group of well-accessorized Americans, hell bent on having a good time...but now, who am I thinking of?



Oh yes, now I remember....


Thanks again to all my girls for the amazing weekend, I hope we can all get together again real soon (I call dibs on the electronic repairman)!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a great time seeing you! Next time it will be Christmas time and we can do some serious holiday shopping, movie watching and drink hot beverages. How I miss you....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters