Tuesday, March 18, 2008

She works (pseudo) hard for the money...

It’s time for Little Miss Westchester to get a part-time job.

The fact of the matter is, my time at Company X is no longer paying the bills (I like to shop) and apparently I can no longer get by on my looks alone****; as a result, I have spoken with good friend Moody St. Clair about getting a second job working with her at the mall. I have an interview on Tuesday. Wish me luck.

Admittedly, there are pros and cons with taking on additional jobs, especially additional jobs that are based at the mall.

Those being:

Pro: More Money
Con: More Work
Pro: Potential for some cool freebies from the new job
Con: Dealing with the public (Translation: Ugly People.)

But on the up side, I am looking forward to the possibility of a second income, even if that income is spent entirely on makeup, rhinestones, and shiney things I can fit into my mouth.

Yay second job!


****Lifetime Gross Income earned from Looks Alone: $0.00.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger annechovie said...

Thanks for your nice comment and for entering my give-away!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters