Friday, July 06, 2007

Perhaps I overreacted ...

A few weeks ago, I sent one of my brothers to Qudoba to get me a taco salad. I was very patient with him over the phone, implicitly listing off the things that I wanted on my salad. Shredded cheese and Queso sauce were among that list-a point that proved very confusing for my brother.

Fast forward 10 minutes later when he returns home with the salad...well, the salad minus the controversial queso sauce. Here is the (abridged) version of the conversation that ensued:

Westchester: What the hell, there is no queso sauce on here!

Brother: You gotta be kidding me.

Westchester: (Voice raised) I very specifically asked you to get queso sauce on my salad!!!

Brother: I hate you.

Westchester: Yeah, well the feeling is mutual.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters