Friday, March 30, 2007

Let's turn this mother out!

If you have ever read this blog, you will know I spend a good portion of my time delving into serious topics like the very real potential of a zombie outbreak in Milwaukee, and the ever-growing list of my many neurosis....but I will not be discussing THOSE things today.

NO, today I want to change up the mood on Super Secret Rantings to something a little more fun, and hopefully, a little more sexy as well; and frankly, I can't think of a better way to do that than by exploring the endless mystique of circa 1980-Finnish pop music!


CLICK HERE to watch potentially, the worst music video ever made. Mark my word, you will be tempted to stop the video, almost immediately I imagine. But trust me, it is worth it to watch the whole thing, if only for the dancing! Even when I close my eyes, I can still see them dancing.
Have a great weekend people, see you on the flip side!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun and light hearted? Thanks to that video, I'd be more freaked out by the "very real potential" of a FINNISH outbreak in Milwaukee, more than zombies. The video leads me to believe that maybe these Fins are creatures from an alternate galaxy, and the tender loving that they are speaking of is really just you, a probe, and a table in their space craft.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters