Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Spotlight on Style

If you are like me, then you are probably stylish and cool all of the time; on the flip side, if you are not like me, then you probably need a little help (I.E. My mother still wears something called a "Dickie" on a regular basis. What the hell is a "Dickie" anyway, and why would my mother want one hanging around her neck?!).

In my mother's defense, it is hard to keep up with the trends and products out there these days-which is where sites like "Style Hive" come in. So, for those of you who are in constant search for the next best thing, this might a good place to start....you know, after you have finished perusing the marvels on this fine site.

CLICK HERE to check, check, check it out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters