Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ask a Ninja....or die.

Contrary to popular belief, I do not know everything.

In fact, there are a surprisingly GREAT number of things that I know little to nothing about; for example, math queries that go beyond basic addition and subtraction…can’t help you there! Simple directions in and around the Milwaukee area….nope-don’t ask me, I will unwittingly send you to Canada. And don’t even THINK of trying to get a clear answer out of me as to how a person could defend themselves in the event that they are attacked by a bear or a similarly vicious wilderness beast. No sir, I haven't the foggiest.

Another such topic that has eluded me up until now, has been the ever-mysterious world of the ninja. Indeed the world of the ninja is shrouded in mystery. Mystery, and later, bitter disillusionment. Luckily there is a professional ninja who has dedicated his life to answering questions about the ninja-world. Questions like, "what does a ninja smell like?" Answer: Regret. Or "how do ninjas raise their children?" Answer: From the dead.


CLICK HERE to check out the officially hilarious “Ask a Ninja” website.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters