Thursday, December 14, 2006

On the road with Little Miss Westchester

By now, you should all know that Little Miss Westchester has what many (including the fine law-enforcement officials of Milwaukee) would call "a lead foot." So imagine my surprise when, on my commute into work this morning, I was cut off by an aggressive female driver with an "I Heart Gardening Clubs" bumper sticker on the rear of her car.

Now, I don't know about you people, but I feel that if a person is going to be driving around Milwaukee like a something out of the Indy 500, that they should have a bumper sticker that properly reflects that. You know, so other drivers know what's coming....or should I say, what came, passed them, and is going.


So, in light of my newest stance on stickers, I decided to put my money where my mouth is and create a mock up of that bumper sticker that I think would MUCH better represent the tenacity with which that female driver took to the road:

Help me out, am I on to something here?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters