Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A little less Dwight Schrute, a little more Alec Baldwin.

Let me start this off by stating, that I do not like Alec Baldwin. In fact, I wish he and his entire clan would have made good on their pre-election promise to leave the country once Bush was voted into office. With all of the polarizing, hot button issues out there these days, I think Democrats and Republicans alike could both agree on the fact that an America without Alec Baldwin is a hell of a lot better than an America WITH Alec Baldwin. Am I right? (That’s me being rhetorical, OF COURSE I’m right!)

However, even I must admidt that Alec Baldwin WAS funny in Beetle Juice and Along Came Polly. And I suppose I did laugh during all of those guest spots on Saturday Night Live; plus, I like the sound of his voice…it’s raspy. So I guess what I am trying to say is, who am I to deprive my readers of a phone call from Alec Baldwin?

Thus, if you are into that sort of thing, please CLICK HERE to arrange for a phone call for you and your friends from the man himself, Alec Baldwin!

(Portrait created by Celebrity Pop Artist, Danny Tarantola )

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

life without the baldwins...sounds like the funniest part of the south park movie to me..."know what the worst part about being a baldwin is? NOTHING" ka-boom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters