Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ding Dong, Dwight Schrute calling

If you are like me you love NBC's The Office...and you're afraid of corners.

SO, I was very excited when I found this neat little service on NBC's website that allows you to type in a phone number and recieve pre-recorded phone calls from Dunder Mifflen's resident curmudgeon and Associate (to the) Regional Manager, Mr. Dwight Schrute.

CLICK HERE to get your phone call from Dwight...

...and then CLICK HERE to vote for Super Secret Rantings at MKEOnline's Blog of the Year competition!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger Jules said...

Voted!

So what do you win?

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Little Miss Westchester said...

Thanks for your vote Jules!

Yeah, I don't think there are any prizes for this competition; however, if I win, I fully intend to fulfill that promise to buy all my readers ponys....you might want to clear some space in your apartment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters