Monday, November 06, 2006

Weekend Update: The Truth about Westchester

When it comes to the weekends, my number one priority is drinking. Lot’s of drinking, coupled with very little sleep, unruly flirting, and little to no consideration for the consequences of my actions.

Nah, I am just kidding….mostly; but I DO like to go out with my friends and have meaningful discussions about how incredibly good-looking I am. I try to do this as often as possible-although my friends are finding it harder and harder to come up with synonyms for “ethereal beauty.”

This weekend started on a high note with a happy hour at McGillicuddy's followed by a show at JD’s Comedy Café. On Saturday, I went to get my hair did before meeting Moody St. Clair, Security Steve, and late arrival, Junior Carter out to dinner at The Knick. After a big meal and two glasses of wine, it was onto The County Clare for some more drinks, respectful conversation, and listening to (making fun of) the quirky, not-quite Irish band that was playing in the background. It was not long before Steve, Junior and I started talking excitedly about wanting to get wasted that night. We debated going to another bar, and tried to decide which establishment nearby would be the best setting for our righteous binge. We enthusiastically weighed in on which of us could hold the most alcohol and gestured widely as we told stories of drunken debacles from years past. Ultimately, we all decided we were sleepy and quickly retired to our respective homes so that we could be in bed, asleep, shortly before the clock struck midnight.

On Sunday, I spent the bulk of the afternoon on my couch watching new television obsession, Nip/Tuck. It is amazing how the day can fly by when you are wholly engaged in naughty entertainment about two of my favorite discussion topics: nudity and the importance of exfoliation. Then around 6PM I headed over to Kate Smiley’s house for dinner club. Each month, Kate, Peaches Wilson and I take turns making dinner for one another while another person makes the dessert. It was my turn for dessert, so I brought chocolate cup cakes made from scratch with home made chocolate/peanut butter frosting. Yum.

Now it’s Monday....I am sure that goes without saying. Unless it doesn't, in which case, you should know that it is Monday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters