Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Top 10 reasons why I love my Dad

1. He thinks every female vocalist I am listening to is Sarah McLaughlin.

2. He is the smartest guy I know and is knowledgeable about pretty much every subject short of make-up and female vocalists.

3. He is good at math and does my taxes for me.

4. During the years that my brothers and I were growing up, whenever my dad would come home from work and see my brothers playing basketball with their friends in the driveway, he would roll down the windows to his Buick and blast the rap radio station at top volume while pulling into the garage.

5. When my Mom and I are watching TV upstairs on Sunday nights he comes up to do regular “safety checks” and to bring us Diet Coke and Popcorn.

6. He sends me flowers every year on my birthday and on Valentine's Day; and on their anniversary, my Dad sends my Mom a red rose for every year they have been married.

7. He is a good man who loves his family and works hard to make sure we are taken care of.

8. He is not afraid to give me a hug.

9. He taught my brothers how to be good men and to treat women with respect; and he has always led by example.

10. I got my sense of humor from him, so obviously, he is a comedic genius.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Beth Danae said...

He sounds like a really great guy. Does he read your blog ? :)

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Little Miss Westchester said...

Not as much as he should :) Does your family read your blog?

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Beth Danae said...

two of my sisters do. Parents dont. In-laws do :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters