Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Update on Naughtiness

Coworker B has proven herself to be a very worthy foe in the battle against ridiculously-early holiday countdowns.

Less than 12 hours have passed since I made that very naughty, very subtle adjustment to her Christmas Countdown chalk board-and she has already switched the erroneous "63" back to the correct "61 Days Until Christmas."


It appears that I am going to have to be MUCH more creatively stealthy when dealing with Coworker B. No more fast movements or erratic gestures. The last thing I want to do is make her mad; because if she channeled the sunshine properly, I bet she could light my face on fire through those glasses of hers. No sir, sparkling personality is no defense against sun-conducting eye glasses.


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Bruce Dierbeck said...

That's just too classic that she sniffed it out right away. I mean, I already broke out the Christmas music this year at work -- gonna have to blog about that on my own page -- and even I wouldn't have caught someone changing my countdown by two days (if I actually had a countdown).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters