Friday, May 26, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane...

Last night on a whim, I called up old friend Captain No Skills to make sure I got to talk with him before he was deployed.

The good news is, he wasn't deployed yet; the bad news is, he is being deployed today.

We had one of our famously brief conversations where I expressed concerns for his safety and he assured me he would be ok, and then we said goodbye.

I know that six months from now the Captain will be back in Milwaukee for a visit and everything will be fine-but in the meantime, I wish him very, very safe travels and will be keeping him in my thoughts and prayers until he comes home.

Thanks for all you do to keep us safe Captain, I will really miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters