Monday, May 22, 2006

Into the Woods with Company X

I have been working for Company X for several years now, and in that time I have had the pleasure…of working with a large percentage of its employee base.

From what I can tell, there seem to be four types of people working here: the crazies, the heavily medicated crazies, a few sane people that have helped me survive the day to day (Peaches Wilson holla back!), and of course, me.

Most of the time I ignore these easily-identifiable crazies because they glare at me and usually have some sort of mucusy cough; however, there are times when they demand acknowledgement-which brings me to my current rant.

Since the appearance of the (now infamous) "Letter of Forgiveness," I have been quietly wondering which of my crazy coworkers was guilty of hanging it in the first place. I have yet to solve that puzzle, but my guess is it was the same coworker who recently hung THIS equally-steaming pile of crazy:


I realize that this highly-suspect guide to stress relief was probably supposed to be a joke-but I don’t think its funny, because there people in this department with a proven deficiency in common sense who might just take it seriously. Just in case, I will avoid going off into the forest with any/all coworkers until all of this blows over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters