Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Forgive and forget.

Today on my way to the printer, I couldn’t help but see THIS hanging on one the office’s bulletin boards:


I am not sure who is responsible for this, or more importantly, what it was they were thinking; but I will say that I don't think it is any coincidence that the letter itself is surrounded by a bunch of Pansies.

I will also say that I hope the culprit got a big ol’ paper cut when they were hanging it up. I mean REALLY.

On an entirely unrelated note, Mystery Man sent me an e-mail today that made absolutely no mention of Saturday night or included any hint that he was ever annoyed at me at all….

Now I think, I THINK I might have overreacted. Tee-hee, girls are silly!

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was you who posted it, wasn't it little miss?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters