Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just when I was beginning to sleep through the night...

Apparently there are worse things out there than a squirrel with a shifty gaze....

CLICK HERE to read the article accompanying this headline...and to watch the video. Ohhh that horrible, horrible video!

UPDATE:

Moody St. Clair: I wonder if he is related to the gnome who lives at the end of my hall. Have I ever told you about him?

Little Miss Westchester: NO! And please don't. I don't think I would ever be able to come back to your apartment.

Moody: No, he's nice. He doesn't ever leave his apartment though; but, he did make a toboggan out of Popsicle sticks this winter.

Westchester: !?!?!?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters