Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Trouble with Teats

Earlier today, I received an e-mail from a coworker subjected, "Teat Day."

I feverishly e-opened the note, all the while wondering how long I would have to wait before a "Human Resources Apology/Retraction for Teat Day" graced my inbox.

It quickly became clear to me that this salacious e-mail was just the unfortunate error of a harried, and forgetful employee; as the body of the e-mail went on to say that there were “treats in the break room,” rather than detailing the entry rules for Company X's first-ever wet t-shirt contest.

In the end, this e-mail will still go down in Westchester-history as yet another chapter in Department X's long and storied history of bumbling, poorly-executed treat exchanges.

As you may recall from previous postings, Department X's weekly Treat Days are the source of much inter-department squabbles; and, after receiving several verbal warnings myself after bringing in "unsatisfactory" treats, I no longer chose to participate in these ironically-tedious dessert-shares.

On another note, only 61 days to Christmas.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters