Friday, October 05, 2007

80 days until Christmas...

I like to listen to music in my cubi-cell.

Frankly, it is the only way I can get any work done.

Unfortunately, I also like to silently sing to the music as well, which is the driving force behind today’s little work-related blunder. While jamming along to the Bangles quintessential hit, “Eternal Flame” I quickly found myself lost in the song, dancing and moving my lips along to the music.

It wasn’t until the 2nd time through the chorus that I felt someone looking at me. Quickly I turned around, in time to see Sideshow Bob (known to you here as Coworker J) and Coworker M standing behind me and watching my display.

This, as you might imagine, is not an ideal way to end a work week.

On the bright side, the infamous Christmas Countdown has resumed....


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters