Monday, September 03, 2007

MUCH Needed Update Post

Hi all! So sorry for the REdiculous lack of posting.

First Company X was cracking down on Internet use.

Next I started having writer's block.

Then I went on vacation for 2 weeks!

And now.....well, let's just say I am going to give it my all to get back in the game!

What prompted this return to Internet "journalism," you might be wondering? Well the answer to that can be summed up very easily.....I saw a naked guy walking down a busy street in downtown Milwaukee the other night-and thought you should know!

For a long time, I thought I was the only one who saw the slowly meandering marauder, however, no sooner had he made his way within visible distance of one of the bustling corner bars that I heard a woman's scream. At that point, the man looked confused, turned on his heels, and continued his lazy evening walk elsewhere.

What happened to the naked guy, one can only guess. However, I hope he is ok. It takes balls to walk down a busy city street, naked-and while, I am fairly certain he was seriously f'ed up-I have to hand it to that guy!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Bruce Dierbeck said...

Glad to have ya back.

Was afraid you had succumbed to a squirrel attack.

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Second Bruce. Good to know you are ok.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Little Miss Westchester said...

Yeah sorry for the scare-I wish I could say writer's block was the only thing that kept me from updating. But the truth is, it was mostly just my blatant laziness.

Thanks for sticking with me!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters