Thursday, May 03, 2007

Not ready to make nice, Time Magazine.

Time Magazine recently published its list of the most "influential people in the world." Immediatly, there was much debate over the magazine's decision to exclude the President of the United States from the list in lieu of well, a bunch of people I have never heard of.

Surely, George Bush has more influence than say, NBC's quirky comedienne Tina Fey (although I will conceed to their inclusion of Justin Timberlake because he makes me feel all funny in my mommy parts). But frankly, these are little matters compared to the two things about this list that have me all up in arms.

Firstly, for the second yeat in a row, no one from Milwaukee made the list... no wait, screw Milwaukee, I didn't make the list! Me, Little Miss Westchester! To this I say: whatever Time Magazine. Maybe I didn't want to be on your stupid list anyway.

Secondly, and perhaps more disturbingly, Nickleback* didn't make the list either!

What a bunch of bull.


There, that's more like it.

*Kidding!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters