Monday, April 23, 2007

Vacation: So close, yet so far away.

I am not going on vacation until August. Mid August. The wait is killing me. All I want to do right now is eat delicious sea food, stare out at the ocean, and sit on the beach under an appropriately large umbrella so as not to expose my pasty-white skin to the sun.

Rather than reporting on the status of Coworker B’s now-year round Christmas countdown; thus sending me into a limitless rage that will last me well into the afternoon, I should instead be thinking about the wonderful vacation that awaits me…in 4 months.

Only 109 days to go!

Meanwhile, on my way into work this morning, I saw two small bunny ears standing at attention in the middle of the road. Where the rest of the small cottontail was, is really anybody’s guess. Logic tells me, the bunny decided to give his ears a rest after spending a little too much time with his mother….but only the bunny can really know for sure.

So really, if anyone SEES a bunny hopping around without ears…or a scalp-please inform said bunny that the ears are doing fine and are, at present, in the middle of a suburban road in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters