Friday, April 20, 2007

Guide to Pissing off Little Miss Westchester

Super Secret Rantings is my baby. Granted, it is a baby that lives and breaths on the Internet-that I do not have to feed, or water, or skip vacations for because I can't find a trustworthy sitter-but it is my baby none-the-less.

So you can imagine my reaction when Coworker X had this to say about a few past postings I sent him to read:

Coworker X: I don’t get your ramblings. They’re more like personal opinions and diary material that you decided to print out. Mediocre work at best.

Let's just say, the crush is over; and I am now desperately fighting back the urge to open up that can of woop-ass I have been saving for Coworker E.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm... does he also write for a profession? hint, a writer can never have 'writer' friends - they'll never be happy for you and will eventually stop reading your stuff if they think it's better than their work, though they'd never admit that was the reason, has happened to me many a time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters