Thursday, April 12, 2007

Grandma got run over by a camper.

Some time ago, I was browsing the Internet (in an effort to avoid accomplishing any real work); and, it was during the course of that lengthy procrastination session, that I came upon an Arkansas Grandma’s blog that recklessly chronicled her love of quilting, family, and long-range hunting rifles.

In addition to a few journal entries, the woman had also included pictures of her home, the dramatic results of her gastric bypass surgery, and more importantly, professional portraits of her grandchildren. This was one of those pictures:



I am not sure what is more distressing in this scenario: the fact that her grandson agreed to a photo shoot of this nature, or that I have held on to this picture for over a year. I will let you make that call.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters