Monday, March 19, 2007

Grandma knows best!

Last night, while on the phone with my friend and coworker Rachel California, our discussion took a sudden turn towards the topic of our single status. Here is the conversation that followed:

Rachel California: Westchester, I am sick of being single. It is really bumming me out.

Westchester: Have you talked to your Grandma about this? What does she think?

Rachel: Hold on, let me ask her. (Yelling to her Grandma in the other room) Grandma, I am tired of being single…what should I do?

Rachel’s Grandma: (yelling from the other room) Get married.

Rachel: Who should I marry Grandma?

Grandma: The first guy that comes along.

Rachel: (Into the phone) Did you just hear her?

(Pause)

Westchester: ........... !

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters