Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Living by the law.

I am a law-abiding citizen.

I always look both ways before crossing the road; I have never had a cavity nor a detention/arrest; I vote at every election; I don’t kick babies (unless they REALLY have it coming); and, I always submit my taxes on time (correction: my dad always submits my taxes on time).

Indeed, by all accounts I live by the rules. Well that was, of course, until Coworker B came to Department X. Oh Coworker B with her beady eyes and her big round glasses! It is almost as though she can see right into my head and read my thoughts. Then there is her insistence in maintaining a year-round Christmas countdown, and her cubicle filled with strange nicknacks and colorful baubles-truly she is a character to be studied. Someday I plan to write a poem about her…it will be glorious. In the meantime however, I have been biding my time by consistently altering the Christmas countdown and more importantly, by rearranging her nicknacks after she leaves work for the day.

Maybe I am a little evil, but she has a picture cube on her desk with a portrait of Siegfried and Roy on one of the sides! It looks like a Las Vegas gift shop EXPLODED on her desk.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters