Monday, February 19, 2007

312 Days until Christmas...

...that can't be right!

A-HA! According to "Santa's Official Countdown to Christmas," there are, in fact:

308 Days; 14 Hours; and 27 Minutes until Christmas.

What is Coworker B trying to pull here anyway!?

But maybe I am just trying to distract you from the fact that I have been a VERY lazy blogger lately. It is not that there are not things going down in Westchesterville-it's just I don't have the energy to write about them.

However, I do not want to alienate the 7 readers I have left (bless your hearts), so here is a little recap of how my life has been unfolding these past few days.

This weekend I attended three creative performances: a play, the symphony AND the ballet. It was a very ARTISTIC weekend! And while I do not want to point fingers or name names, I will say that one of the performances was completely awesome, one was very good, and one drove me to the drink. I will leave it up to you to guess which one was which.

In other news, I am still wary of squirrels, the dark, corners, sharp objects and pencil sharpeners.

Sigh. I should start getting ready for today’s meetings.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you know how the squirrels in B-town are gargantuan? Well, once I saw a big squirrel running across the street with a whole bagel in its mouth. No joke. One of the top 5 funniest observations of nature in my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters