Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dream a little dream 2

Last night I had a dream that I was Hilary Duff. However, unlike the REAL Hilary Duff (who probably lives on a gold-encrusted cloud above Hollywood), I was still living in my small Milwaukee apartment.

I don’t remember how the whole dream began, but I started paying attention when Good Charlotte’s Joel Madden came over to try and get back together with me, dream-Hilary Duff (gossip watchers will probably remember that the two recently broke up after a two-year relationship, while everyone else will remember that they still don’t give two shits about Hilary Duff and Joel Madden).

ANYWAY, in my dream Joel Madden had come over to try and win me, dream-Hilary Duff back; and, to his estimation the conversation MUST have been going well, because no sooner had I laughed at one of his jokes that he started unbuttoning his shirt and trying to seduce me by revealing a VERY hairy chest.

At that point I woke up.

I will admit that at first appraisal, this could be construed by onlookers as having been a VERY strange dream; however, perhaps you will not think it is so strange when you learn that already this week, I have had two dreams that featured zombie out breaks in Milwaukee with me as one of the lone survivors. In both instances I was either running for my life or engaging in hand to hand combat with the undead….

Maybe now you will not think that Hilary Duff-dream was so strange after all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters