Tuesday, October 31, 2006

On a more serious note...

It was the summer before my sophmore year of college when Jill Behrman, another student at Indiana University went missing. For months following her disappearance, the university community gathered together in support of Jill's family and in hopes of finding Jill.

It would not be for another 3 years before Jill’s body would be discovered-and it would become clear that fowl play had been involved in her death. In the year’s since my graduation, I have followed this case and am now pleased to see that justice has been served.

I did not know Jill personally, but her disappearance and the subsequent criminal case following her death weighed heavily on my heart. My thoughts and prayers are will the family and friends of Jill Behrman.

Click here to read an article about the disappearance of Jill Behrman.
Click here to read about the conviction of John R. Myers II

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters