Friday, September 29, 2006

Overheard in the office 2

As you may have guessed, I am always looking for new and innovative ways to keep sane through the seemingly-ENDLESS work days. One of my more preferred tactics involves regular conversation and paper airplane throwing with good friend and cubicell neighbor, Rachel California. Here is an excerpt from one of today's compelling exchanges:

(A paper clip lands on my desk from over the cubicell wall. )

Westchester: Yeeeeeeesssss?

Rachel California (speaking from the other side of the cubicell wall): I just wanted to let you know what was up.

Westchester: What IS up?

Rachel: Nothing.

Westchester: ……..Thanks for keeping me informed.

Thank God it's Friday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters