Friday, August 18, 2006

Heather B. Armstrong-a blogger I like.

Like other brilliant bloggers you may know (a-HEM), professional blogger Heather B. Armstrong finds humor in the everyday. Tackling topics ranging from her toddler's speech pathology to her husband's obsession with an awkwardly smelly pair of crocs, Heather's blog Dooce is one of my daily must-reads. One of my personal FAVORITE parts of Dooce, would definitely have to be the videos postings-which I wait for with great anticipation.

Today she posted a video featuring her adorable puppy Chuck. I laughed.


CLICK HERE to watch Heather balancing an entire bag of doggie treats on Chuck’s head (and then check out her awesome blog, Dooce). I mean, what CAN'T that little dog do!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters