Friday, July 28, 2006

Countdown to VICTORY


As I touched on in my last post, your very own Little Miss Westchester is about to embark upon a European adventure unlike any before seen by the likes of man….

Ok that’s probably an exaggeration.

I am heading to Europe with Peppermint Patty, and I won’t be back for 2 and a half weeks. Not to fear, I am going to TRY to update S.S.R. at least once per country (Italy, Spain, Greece-that’s 3 times baby!)-but in the meantime, I have developed this adorable and informative counter to help you keep track of my trip! You see that little car represents me, Little Miss Westchester, and those little houses represent days....well you get the idea.

Please keep checking back here for those updates!

Much Love,

Little Miss Westchester (Miss Westchester, if you’re nasty)

1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Jules said...

Have a fantastic trip!

I can't wait to read all about your European Experiences when you get back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters