Thursday, July 06, 2006

173 days until Christmas...

I realize that I have not updated this bad boy in a few days, and for those of you who have noticed….I am sorry. This week has just been a whirl-wind of fun, activity, food, and drinking-so I guess I just lost track of time and/or was not sure how to sum it all up. But here goes.

Since I spoke with you last I have ridden on boats, watched fireworks, seen some kick ass bands and hung out with some very cool people. Here’s my best attempt at a rundown.

Monday night I headed over to good friend Laney LaRue’s condo for a kick ass 4th of July party on the 3rd of July. Not only did Laney have her usual offering of amazing food, plentiful drinks and fun party guests, but she also let some of us go out on her boat to watch the fireworks from Lake Michigan. Absolutely beautiful.

On Tuesday I hurried over to Hope Valentine’s place in time to join her and her awesome college friends for the day’s Brewer’s game. Not only did we get the chance to see the Brew Crew score a buxom victory over the Cincinnati Reds, but we also got a free bobble head; and as you can imagine, I LOVE bobble heads.

(Here the Milwaukee Brewer's Weiners race during the 7th inning stretch. Until you have seen this race, you have not truly lived.)

After the game I met Petal Personality and Darling Peterson at Summerfest in time to catch Lucky Boys Confusion on the main stage. Petal is good friend with Stubhy, the band’s lead singer, and I had a nice time meeting him and his girlfriend Jillian. Lucky Boys Confusion is on the rise, and I def. recommend checking their music out.

Wednesday was boring because I had to go back to work. BOO!

Thursday has also been boring, but at least it is just one more day closer to Friday-which is my favorite day of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters