Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's about that time

Most days I am a happy-go-lucky kind of girl who views life as an adventure and doesn't sweat the small stuff; but every once and a while (and by "once in a while" what I really mean is "every month for a couple of days"), I start getting a little bit more "introspective" about my life and am suddenly overtaken by a powerful need to eat Mexican food, watch/cry over How Stella Got Her Grove Back and finally, to produce Microsoft Paint-work that looks like this:


But this month, I plan to avoid those urges by throwing myself into my extracurricular activities and posting this picture of a baby sucking on a puppy's head.

There now, isn't that cute?! I feel better already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters