Friday, June 16, 2006

It was only a matter of time....


In a landslide victory never before seen by the hard-working team at MKE Online (I actually don't have any stats to back up this claim), Super Secret Rantings took home the gold last night on the Semifinals Round 2 of MKE Online's Blog of the Week competition.

Super Secret Rantings will now advance to the finals in December, with the winner being crowned "Blog of the Year." HURRAY, it could be me!

After learning of my completely-deserved, yet amazingly unexpected victory I immediately felt the urge to go out there and celebrate; and so I did at Jazz in the Park, Cubanitos...and then The Milwaukee Ale House. As you can imagine, I am thrilled to be back in the office.Which reminds me, I should work.

But before I go, I would like to once again offer my sincerest thanks for absolutely everyone who voted....even if it wasn't for my blog-although shows how much good that did, HA! Seven loyal fans (it would be 8 if my mother would just learn how to use a computer) you are the best in the world-and I hope you will keep checking back here for continued updates on the crazy antics of Milwaukee's own, Little Miss Westchester.

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Jules said...

Congratulations on your win!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters