Friday, June 02, 2006

The hills are alive with the sounds of jazz music

It's Friday, thank God, and as usual I am just sitting in my cubi-cell working hard (translation: thinking about the weekend/ gazing into space).

Last night kicked off the first performance of Milwaukee's annual Jazz in the Park Festival; and, for the next few months crowds from all over the area will flock to a small park in the middle of downtown Milwaukee’s Cathedral Square to listen to a live performance from some of the area’s most prolific jazz musicians. I mainly go to drink in public and hang with my friends- but I do think that there are people there that go for the music….

On an entirely unrelated note, I would just like to give a very sincere shout out to some friends of mine who were really there for me when I needed them this week; specifically Hope Valentine and Peaches Wilson.

Girls, you are great friends and I feel so lucky to have you in my corner.

Thank you for being on my side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters