Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sweet Victory, I will make out with you if you ask nicely.

By some sort of a magically lucky break; no strike that, as a direct result of my UNDISPUTABLE talent (modesty is for suckers, remember that), I won MKE Online’s Blog of the Week Contest.

I am not sure if this has anything to do with the straight cash bribes I’ve been dolling out in exchange for votes….or maybe it was the naked pictures I sent to a few of my seven loyal readers and all of the major newspapers….either way I am very grateful to everyone who voted for me! I do it for you, and I couldn't have done it without you.


Click here to read my MKEOnline write up.

4 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Jules said...

Congratulations! What happens in the quarterly semifinals round?

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Beth Danae said...

Congrats! And I agree, your edited pictures are fabulous!

I think you should consider moving to Hong Kong, you'd like it here, so much material to blog about, though obviously you never seem to be at a loss...

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Bruce Dierbeck said...

Way To Go!

I knew I should've had more Chuck Norris on my blog, when my blog was in the running a few months ago. More Chuck Norris. And more cow bell.

Those are the secrets ...

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. My Village Idiot is famous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters