Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sleeper (Cubi)Cell

So I tried to take a little nap in my cubi-cell today, I really don't see what the big deal is. I was tired, so I napped....well that was until one of my coworkers slammed her hands onto my desk yelling, "WAKE UP" so that everyone around could hear. It's not like I was sleeping UNDER my desk, which would have been so much more comfortable, but admittedly, much more disruptive.


Man, what a bitch. Vengeance will be mine "Coworker A," oh yes, vengeance will be mine.

1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to buy a carpet remant so that I could comfortably nap under my teacher's desk last winter. My supervisor found out and QUICKLY put an end to that idea. She said it would be bad for my career.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters