Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Shopaholic takes Milwaukee

By now you are probably aware of my shopping addiction; but believe it or not, lately I have been VERY good with my money (in an attempt to save money for my very fun, very extravagant trip with Peppermint Patty this summer).

Having said that, some women are born to fight fires and save kittens, while others are meant to rule the world. But I was born to shop and not buying things I want is beginning to take its toll-both mentally and physically. Specifically, I feel an inexplicable need to buy:

THIS


AND THIS

Someone take my credit card away! (ok not literally...)

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you buy both of these? Cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters