Friday, April 13, 2007

C.R.U.S.H.

What I am about to say should not surprise you. In fact, if you have read any of my previous postings you will probably just shake your head and affectionately reply, "Oh Westchester, you crazy, loveable bitch." And your sentiment would be right, although I wish you wouldn't swear.

But as you might have guessed, I have a new crush. Coworker X has just not stepped up to the plate, so he will just have to be a friend; until such time as he DOES ask me out, in which case his friend status will have to be reevaluated. But new crush, oh new crush just oozes possibility.

Now comes the delightful, process of navigating the flirting/pre-dating phase and trying to figure out if he likes me in that way. The reality is I am bad at interpreting the behavior of men, which always leads to confusion; and, if the crush I had on Rico Suave a few summers back is any indicator, it also does not help that I have absolutely no gaydar.

Stay tuned!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters