Tuesday, May 09, 2006

An American Haunting 2: The Decorcist

As many of you already know, I have an active imagination; and, if you have ever read this blog you probably also know that I have the tendency to freak out over (sometimes) practically nothing. Admittedly, this is probably just another one of those circumstances; however, I still have to tell someone just in case my intuition is correct and my apartment is in fact….haunted.

Last night I fell asleep blissfully unaware of the shock that awaited me with the rising sun; but as I rolled over to greet the dawn I couldn’t help but notice that the lamp on my bedside table had moved from one side of the nightstand to the other…and no I was not drinking last night.

My feeling is that I have a ghost. And not just any ghost, mind you, but an interior decorating ghost at that (Which is the worst kind of ghost because not only are they scary, but also unreasonably judgmental about the layout of a room).

Someone call a priest.

1 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! An interior decorating ghost? I wish I had a jewelry and accessory expert ghost to help me out. Luckily, LMW, I Have you as a friend.

I wish you could come visit this weekend...

Luv,
SH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters