Tuesday, April 18, 2006

What Super Secret Rantings character are you?

I am sure that at one time or another my eight loyal readers have said to themselves, "Self, which character from Super Secret Rantings am I MOST like?"

Well you asked the question and now you will have your answer! As many of you know I am a HUGE fan of personality quizzes, so I have decided to MAKE a personality quiz for my blog. And as you will soon learn, it is pretty must the coolest personality quiz out there.


CLICK HERE to take the SUPER SECRET RANTINGS Personality Quiz

5 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Bruce Dierbeck said...

So this quiz result was all good until it told me I'm probably the best looking GIRL in Westchester's circle of friends. Hey, just because a fella uses "product" in his hair, it doesn't make him a chick! My hair is non-compliant, otherwise. I need to use it.

You are Spanish Houlihan!

With a well-crafted understanding of the Spanish language and an irrepressible urge to organize Little Miss Westchesters lotion bottles (in order of size and shape) you are probably the best looking girl in Westchesters circle of friends; and while you are now married to your old college sweetheart, no one can say you dont know how to throw down with the rest of the girls or maybe just stay in and watch a movie with Westchester.

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Beth Danae said...

darn it, I hate office filters that keep me from taking important quizzes like this one..

Note to self: take quiz at home

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Beth Danae said...

took the quiz. in light of your previous posts describing these characters I am so not posting my results. I will say the test was swayed by my indicating that I'd be at the gym on a Friday night and by my love of Cheetos and TV.

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to disagree with the response to this erroneous quiz. Am I really like Franklin Serious?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters