Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Springtime for Santa and Coworker B

As of last Monday Department X has had several new additions to our ranks. Most of the time these new folks are not a big deal and the change is welcomed by one and all; however, clearly this is not always the case. With Company X the word "always" rarely fits into the equation.

A perfect example of this lies in departmental newbie Coworker B and the ridiculous way in which she has decided to decorate her 6x6 cell, I mean cubi-cell, I mean cubicle. Specifically, right under her name tag B has proudly hung an unbelievably crap-tastic chalkboard with what appears to be a count down to Christmas written carefully in chalk.

Pictorial Reenactment:

I realize that I am beginning to come off as a bit of a humbug here so please, let me clarify.

I love Christmas! It is by far my FAVORITE national holiday (outside of my birthday) and I look forward to it with unbridled anticipation and child-like glee; however, I like the other seasons too. It is not even Easter yet, and for the first time in six months there is no show on the ground in Wisconsin. For God's sake, let me have my spring you crazy bitches! I ask you, is that really too much to ask?!

That is all....for now.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"crap-tastic": not in Webster's dictionary, but a ver fine word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters