Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Bright lights, big city

Last weekend Little Miss Westchester left the comforts of Milwaukee to journey into a world so deliciously mysterious that very few make it out alive without witnessing some quality musical theatre and buying a $10 Pashmina from one of the street vendors. Of course I am talking about New York City!

Ok enough with the third person. I had a great time traversing NYC with my mom and was lucky enough to see Broadway musicals like Hairspray and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. In addition to the stars we saw on the stage my mom and I also bumped into dreamy star of the television screen, Rob Morrow (Numbers and Northern Exposure). I was in the bathroom at the time, but apparently my mom had a nice little chat with him while he was on his way into the bathroom….

Here are some of the pictures from our trip:

Here I am on the Empire State Building. It’s amazing how high I was able to climb before being asked to leave.

Here I am performing with the cast of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. I was surprised they let me perform without so much as a rehearsal-but that’s New York!

Television superstar Rob Morrow was very nice to stop and pose for this picture with my mom. It’s amazing how camera-ready he was and how perfect the lighting seemed to be by the bathroom. It's almost like he knew we were going to be there with our camera...

In any eveny, I am back in the office now and already day dreaming of trips to come. This summer Peppermint Patty and I are traveling to Europe-which should make for some very interesting posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material copyright of Little Miss Westchester...and the voices in her head.
generated by sloganizer.net
free web counters